7 Things NOT to do to your Piano
2) Don’t use oil on any part of the piano.
3) Don’t place such objects such as vases, pictures, and trinkets on your piano; they will cause annoying vibration.
4) Don’t try to remove dust from inside your piano. This is a task for a piano techinician.
5) Don’t place piano near a heating source, drafts, or cooling units.
6) Don’t move your piano yourself; employ professional piano movers.
7) Don’t place vertical pianos directly against a wall; leave a few inches so that the sound is not cut off.